Biffle on Homestead: “We’re taking the same car to Homestead that we led with at Texas and won with at Pocono. We’ve had some success at Homestead obviously and it would be great to end another season with a win there. We had some extreme highs and lows during this Chase but the highs are encouraging for next season. We know that we can compete for wins now as long as we don’t have part failures. We are still working on our short track program but I think we’re moving in the right direction. We’ll just go to Homestead this weekend and do everything we can to finish this season with a win.” Erwin on Homestead: “Biffle has an incredible record at Homestead with his three wins in a row so we know he can get it done if we can give him a fast racecar. Just like most every other week this year, we need to qualify up front and stay there with good pit stops. If we can do that, the rest will be up to Biffle and we should be able to compete for the win. We had one get away from us in Texas and it would be great to end the 2010 season with another trip to victory lane.” Homestead Notes
- • Biffle and the 3M team moved up to eighth in the standings following their fourth-place finish in Phoenix; They are 349 points behind point leader Denny Hamlin and only 38 points out of fifth.
- • Biffle’s average finish at Homestead is 13.5 from an average starting position of 16.1.
- • Biffle finished three seasons in a row (2004, 2005 and 2006) with wins at Homestead-Miami Speedway.
- • Last year at Homestead Biffle fought a loose racecar and finished 14th after starting eighth.
- • The car that Greg is racing this weekend at Homestead is the same car he won with at Pocono and led 224 laps with two weeks ago in Texas.
- • Fans can still buy a raffle ticket for a chance to win Greg Biffle’s golf cart by visiting www.gregbifflefoundation.com. The winner will be chosen following this weekend’s race at Homestead.
- • Visit www.shop3M.com to learn more about all of the innovative products 3M has to offer.