Ricky Stenhouse, Jr. – OneMain Financial 200 Advance
Team: No. 6 Blackwell Angus Ford Mustang
Crew Chief: Mike Kelley
Chassis: RK-645– primary – last ran at Iowa. Finished first.
RK–635 – backup – last raced at LOR- finished third
Stenhouse, Jr. on racing at Dover International Speedway:
“I am really looking forward to going back to Dover. We finished fourth there earlier this year, and we are bringing the same chassis that we won with in Iowa. Dover is a fun high-banked track that has multiple grooves. I am confident that we can get this Blackwell Angus Ford in victory lane.”
Crew chief Mike Kelley on racing at Dover International Speedway:
“Dover is a fast, high-banked short track that can be tough to conquer. We had a decent run there earlier in the spring. We are bringing the same car that we won with in Iowa. We will keep adjusting on the car since it is supposed to be cool and hopefully get this Blackwell Angus Ford back to victory lane for the third time this season.”
* So far in 2011, Stenhouse, Jr. has two wins, 12 top-fives, 20 top-tens, and three poles.
* Stenhouse, Jr. is the current Nationwide Series point leader with a 14 point lead over Elliot Sadler.
* Stenhouse’s average start at Dover is 7.7.
* Stenhouse’s average finish at Dover is 16.5 and he has completed 619/619 laps.
* Stenhouse won the Nationwide Dash 4 Cash in Richmond. He is now qualified for the Dash 4 Cash at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
About Roush Fenway Racing
Roush Fenway Racing is NASCAR’s largest team operating seven motorsports teams. Four in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series with drivers Matt Kenseth, Greg Biffle, Carl Edwards and David Ragan; and three in the Nationwide Series with Edwards, Ricky Stenhouse Jr., and Trevor Bayne. For more information on any of the Roush Fenway Racing teams, log onto http://www.roushfenway.com/ www.RoushFenway.com. Become a fan of Roush Fenway Racing on Facebook by going to http://www.facebook.com/roushfenway http://www.facebook.com/roushfenway and follow us on Twitter @roushfenway. For sponsorship inquiries please contact Robin Johnson at 704.720.4645.