TALLADEGA, Ala. –Six-time Talladega Superspeedway Champion Dale Earnhardt Jr. and 2003 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion Matt Kenseth are scheduled to make appearances for Gatorade in the Talladega Experience on Sunday, Oct. 23.
“We look forward to welcoming Matt and Dale to the Talladega Experience,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “Hearing from two drivers battling for the championship, just hours before they strap in to their cars, creates a memorable experience for any race fan. I’d encourage anyone that wants to experience the ultimate Talladega weekend to check out the Talladega Experience.”
The Talladega Experience Package includes:
· Pass to the Talladega Experience in Hospitality Village
· Catering for breakfast and lunch
· Unlimited soda, water, beer and wine
· Pre-Race pit road tour until 10:30 am (schedule & weather permitting)
· Event Souvenir
· 1 Sunday Suite/Hospitality parking pass per two passes purchased
· A Question and Answer session with Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Matt Kenseth
· Games and activities that include pool tables, foosball tables and basketball
· Ability to watch driver introductions while standing on the race track during pre-race
The Talladega Experience is $129 per person and must be accompanied by a frontstretch grandstand or tower ticket.
Race fans that want to experience true southern hospitality combined with the most competitive racing in NASCAR should call the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office today at 1-877-Go2-DEGA. Guests that purchase their tickets in advance have the opportunity to save over those who purchase during race week. Tickets are available online at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.