Career Stats: Starts: 35 Wins: 1 Top Fives: 2 Top 10s: 7 Poles: 0 Laps Led: 122
2012 Season Stats: Starts: 2 Wins: 0 Top Fives: 0 Top 10s: 1 Poles: 0 Laps Led: 7
• Sixth in NNS championship standings, 26 behind leader Elliott Sadler and nine behind third-place Trevor Bayne.
• Will be making his first NNS start at Las Vegas since 2008. • Participated in EFI and tire tests at LVMS last fall.
BRAD KESELOWSKI – No. 22 Discount Tire Dodge Challenger Crew Chief: Jeremy Bullins
Career Stats: Starts: 170 Wins: 17 Top Fives: 75 Top 10s: 105 Poles: 12 Laps Led: 2,761
2012 Season Stats: Starts: 2 Wins: 0 Top Fives: 2 Top 10s: 2 Poles: 0 Laps Led: 7
• Two top-five finishes in five previous starts at LVMS and has led a lap in three of those events.
• Won pole for 2010 LVMS event.
• Has qualified 10th or better in 15 consecutive NNS races.
• Has completed all but one lap in his last 18 NNS races (3,104 of 3,105) – 99.96 percent.
DODGE QUOTES: “Las Vegas is one of the places I’ve always liked going to. It’s a pretty high-speed track with a lot of grip and lot of bumps that move the car around, so you definitely have to find the perfect line to get through there.” — Sam Hornish, Jr.
“On the Nationwide side, I’ve been so close to winning races there. I just want to close the deal. I’ve had a lot of success there. On the Cup side, not so much (success) which just means that’s a chance to change that around.” — Brad Keselowski
THE LAS VEGAS NUMBERS
• Dodge has one Nationwide Series win at Las Vegas: Kasey Kahne in 2006. Kahne edged Matt Kenseth by .316 seconds to score the win. He led 56 laps.
• Dodge has eight top-five and 15 top-10 finishes at LVMS.
• At least one Dodge driver has scored a top-10 finish in eight consecutive Nationwide races at LVMS.
• The most Dodge drivers to finish inside the top 10 in a NNS race at LVMS were three in 2006.
DODGE IN THE NASCAR NATIONWIDE SERIES
• The Dodge Charger Pursuit pace car made its debut last week at Phoenix and will serve as the pace car for both races this weekend at LVMS.
• Dodge is fielding two full-time entries in the series this year. Sam Hornish Jr. will compete for the series championship while Brad Keselowski and Parker Kligerman will share driving duties in the second Penske Racing entry.
• Dodge claimed its first NASCAR championship in 2010 when Penske Racing’s Brad Keselowski captured the driver’s title.
• Dodge has 41 wins in the series including seven in each of the last two seasons. A Dodge has started from the pole 48 times.
FROM THE CREW CHIEF “I think that the expectations may be a little bit higher this season. I think we have our eyes set on winning a championship, more so than we ever have. I think that with the limited schedule that we ran last year and the chance we had to kind of take a step back and really, just took it to heart that we needed to fix a few things and turn Sam into a better racer and us into a better race team.” -Chad Walter, Crew Chief, No. 12 Alliance Truck Parts Dodge Challenger