DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (Feb. 1, 2019) – Martin Truex Jr. will make his official debut with Joe Gibbs Racing in the 2019 DAYTONA 500 on Sunday, Feb. 17 at Daytona International Speedway.
Before he takes to the track to compete in “The Great American Race” driving the No. 19 Bass Pro Shops Toyota Camry, Truex will participate in a special ticket package built around the 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series champion.
The two-day Martin Truex Jr. DAYTONA 500 Ticket Package includes:
· General admission ticket to the NASCAR Racing Experience 300 NASCAR Xfinity Series race on Saturday, Feb. 16
· Reserved ticket to the 61st running of the DAYTONA 500 on Sunday, Feb. 17
· Exclusive question-and-answer session with Truex prior to the start of Saturday’s NASCAR Racing Experience 300 in a Midway suite
· UNOH Fanzone/Pre-Race access prior to the NASCAR Racing Experience 300
· Autographed item signed by Truex
The package is available for $219 per person and capacity is limited. To purchase, fans can visit http://www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com/MartinTruexJr or call 1-800-PITSHOP.
Fans can stay connected with Daytona International Speedway on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Snapchat, and by downloading Daytona International Speedway’s mobile app, for the latest news throughout the year.