Stewart Friesen, No. 52 Halmar International Chevrolet Silverado
Texas NGOTS Stats
– Starts: 4, Top 10: 2, Laps Led: 25
– Best start: 1st (June 2018)
– Best finish: 2nd (June 2018)
2019 NGOTS Stats
– Starts: 4, Best start: 1, Best finish: 4, Top 5: 2, Top 10: 3, Laps Led: 38
– Stewart Friesen enters this weekend at Texas Motor Speedway as the points leader for the first time in his NGOTS career.
– Friesen returns to the site where he earned his first NGOTS pole in June 2018.
“Texas Motor Speedway is always a lot of fun to race for me. We had two really strong runs there last year. In June we qualified on the pole and finished second. Our team just keeps getting better and better every week. Trip (Bruce, crew chief) and the entire team have been bringing solid trucks to the track every week and it’s just a matter of time until we fight our way to victory lane.”
ABOUT HALMAR FRIESEN RACING
Halmar Friesen Racing competes full-time in the NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series with driver Stewart Friesen. More information can be found at https://halmarracing.com/ and https://stewartfriesen.net/.